luni, 16 iunie 2014

Nonsense

I understand the human need of keeping secrets away from people they love. I understand it because I myself keep things just for me. But I do not tend to break or hurt other humans , who are in no way less good than I am.

I have considered and reconsidered lies and deceivings ever since I got inside this world. And I am familiar with being a five-minute cigarette break. I am used to being put out after having been lit up. So I know I might not be worth to know your secrets , for I am no king nor queen. I am just human and I suffer from love.

And I have died two times already , I am waiting for my third try . I have died first when they buried me , and I die every time somebody whispers my name in the darkness. I know, I am humble , I am not a strogn oponent , but I am a small loving human and I always do my best when it comes to giving affection. Yes , people leave as far from me as they can , for I did not know that I should have cut flowers instead of my wrists.

It hurts that I cannot be what everyone wants or what everyone needs and it hurts that I cannot be what I want or what I need because I am not enough  and I will never be close to enough and I am just so damn tired .

I am not enough even though I would dream your nightmares without revealing them to you the next morning , I would live every trauma from your childhood , every day that you went home and wanted to cry but you could not . And even though I would cry for you , just to know you are safe , I would not be enough.

And I want you to know all of these , but I am also telling you that this is no poetry , this is no romance from me , for you. These are secrets that I am revealing to you for I love you and Love means opening up your mind , and soul and life . And , yes , I am talking nonsense and it is all crowded in here , and my thoughts are not in the right order . But this is how feelings come , so this is how I show them : pure.

"You are adorable as hell" , I can recall that you have once said. "but I am glancing at your wrists." It broke me , all at once. Yes , I am broken now , too. And I am also glancing at my wrists , for once there were your lips , softly touching the story that is carved into my skin.

I think that the whole point of being with someone is so you can talk to them and let go of everything , and even when you are at your worst , they still like you, they still want to hold you close to their heart and they still care.

In the end , I will just say that
the kindest people
are the kindest
because they
know what
it is like
to be hurt
the most.
And you are kind. It terrifies me.

Diana

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu