miercuri, 4 iunie 2014

Thoughts about drowning

Your eyes are the ocean and I have a tendency to drown . So hold me there , in your looks , in your views and in your mind and let me crush , collide , fall, be reborn. Your mouth is of hell , through your teeth lays the path to my salvation and I need to be forgiven . So let me taste a bit of the evil , to know what is in there and make up  my mind , to find my way , the road I must go on.

You are a dauntless , a soul who loves playing with fire. Are you the fire itself , or just a flame? Are you the devil himself , or just a follower? Let me find out , let me inside that sick brain of yours , let me get dope with ideas that die slowly inside your mind.

You made flowers grow in my lungs and although they are fucking beautiful , I cannot breathe. Why are you doing this? Finding pretty little hearts and leading them to self destruction does not seem to be your type. Do you find pleasure in ruining innocence? If you could at least provide safety , it would be worth it. But you do not need anyone and I need to be needed.

I need to feel security and not just the holes you burn in my skin with your mouth. Love is not found in a bottle or a blunt that we share one cold may night , love is what we should feel when we look in each other`s sad and broken eyes.

Your eyes are an ocean and I have a tendency to drown. That`s what they call love ?



Diana

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu